Watch the Videos
Total Control: Simply BrilliantSee the many benefits of Total Control® and how it will enhance your life.
Complete Control: Mobile AppUse your iPhone or iPad to easily control all your audio and video components plus lighting.
Experience home theater like never beforeSee what sets the 6-time, award-winning DMS-AV Processor apart from anything else around.
- URC Announces Two-Way Control Module for SONOS®
- URC Announces MRX-8 Advanced Network System Controller
- URC Announces Vivido™ Two-way Lighting Solutions Now Shipping
- Universal Remote Control, Inc. Announces Award of Attorneys Fees in Patent Infringement Litigation With Universal Electronics, Inc.
- URC “Screw-in Simple” LED Wireless Lighting Now Shipping
- URC Announces Four New Two-Way Modules for Total Control®
- URC® Announces Screw-in Simple LED Wireless Lighting
- URC® Announces Vivido Two-way™ Lighting Solutions
- Winners Announced in First Annual URC Unsurpassed Dealer Awards™ During CEDIA Expo 2014
- URC® Announces the SNP-2 Streaming Network Player, the Personal Gateway that Merges All Music Sources into One Simple Solution
URC Announces Two-Way Control Module for SONOS®
New URC two-way driver for SONOS is full-featured and fully compatible with ALL URC Total Control user interfaces (i.e., URC Mobile™, remotes and in-wall touchscreens) and enables control of SONOS Play....
URC Announces MRX-8 Advanced Network System Controller
URC introduces the MRX-8 Advanced Network System Controller which joins the MRX-10 (original) and MRX-20 (on-screen GUI). The MRX-8 offers the same small form-factor as the MRX-1 and MRX-2 before it for....
URC Announces Vivido™ Two-way Lighting Solutions Now Shipping
Harrison, N.Y. - March 17, 2015 - URC, the company with more than 25 years of industry leadership, today announced that the Vivido series of two-way designer lighting solutions for Total Control® and....
Universal Remote Control, Inc. Announces Award of Attorneys Fees in Patent Infringement Litigation With Universal Electronics, Inc.
Harrison, New York - March 10, 2015 -Universal Remote Control, Inc. ("URC") announced today that the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California granted its request for attorneys fees in....