Universal Remote Control, Inc. is seeking highly motivated, energetic, and talented people that are looking to grow within our organization and achieve their highest potential as employees. Please contact us if you believe that a career at Universal Remote Control would be right for you.
Sales Account Manager for Southern CA, Northern CA and Central Plains (St. Louis/Kansas City)
Incumbent has direct, hands-on responsibility for development of territory growth, management of programs and promotional activity, implementation of overall business and customer strategies and achievement of profitable sales objectives.
We are looking for a motivated Sales Account Manager who has a habit of achieving a minimum of 100% of his/her sales goals.
- Define and execute pro-active plans for the customers in line with the company objectives.
- Lead development of customer relationship including joint business planning and top customer engagement.
- Establish prioritized territory prospect list and achieve new account goals set by the Sales Director.
- Ensure achievement of territory sales goals, KPI's, Metrics and New Technology Introductions.
- Ensure complete development of Total Control category development through design, service and technical support.
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Regional Sales Managers to share Customer/Sales best practices.
- Strategically schedule weekly travel aligned with territory objectives.
- Continuously analyze key metrics for territory.
- Positively promote brand through all customer touch points.
- Demonstrate and explain function and benefits of whole-house control products.
- Maintain reasonable knowledge of competitive landscape and report activity.
- Efficiently use company resources to avoid waste and maximize overall productivity.
- Knowledge of audio/video/custom installation markets
- 5+ years previous experience in IT or Audio Video industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- General computer literacy, including working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to direct and lead
- Extensive travel required
- Prior experience with URC products a plus but not required
Please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Techincal SupportClick here for requirements
Send your resume with an optional cover letter to email@example.com. Please submit file as plain text or MS-Word for Windows compatible document and indicate your salary requirements.Human Resources
Universal Remote Control, Inc.
500 Mamaroneck Ave.
Harrison, NY 10528
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. No phone calls or Agencies please.
Universal Remote Control, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/D/V.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Universal Remote Control, Inc.